the best rift guide ever

Friday, October 21, 2011

Silverwood artifact hunter's guide.

Okay so now that I am officially the greatest artifact hunter on my shard, and possibly the world, I would like to extend some assistance in the form of an artifact map, and some tips for hunting in Silverwood.

DISCLAIMER: This map is by no means comprehensive and is not meant to be. In order to obtain every artifact spawn location you would need the data gathered by many thousands of players over time, which is currently in progress. This is simply meant to show the concentrated areas of artifact spawns, allowing the hunter to find the most efficient path to the most spawns. I did not record all of the coordinates because I did not feel it prudent, however for my next map I will so that they may be entered in to one of the existing maps/databases. All locations are APPROXIMATE and you may have to look under, around, inside, behind or above things in order to locate the artifact in question. Most, if not all, of the information gleaned from the past few days of gathering artifacts is INCONCLUSIVE at best, and nothing should be assumed to be 100% true.

No comments:

Post a Comment